1. With 3 locations—Lake Bluff, Lindenhurst, and Vernon Hills—you’re able to find a location that works for you and your family.
2. Their nurses are the heart of the operation. From completing medical histories to calming your child during exams, Lake Forest Peds’ nurses focus on your family’s health and well-being. And wear the best scrubs ever!
3. Providers available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. They’re here for you and your family whenever you need.
4. The front desk staff is some of the friendliest around. Be sure to say hi the next time you’re in!
5. They have the best lollipops. After all, no wellness visit is complete with a little something sweet!
6. Their website is full of helpful resources to answer any question you might have. Head on over to www.lakeforestpediatrics.com to check it out!
7. Morning sick call is available without an appointment. So the next time the flu bug is going around school, Lake Forest Peds has got you covered. Check out our website for our sick call policy.
8. Lake Forest Peds is a one-stop shop with in-house lab services and outside specialists on-site.
9. With 24 pediatricians and nurse practitioners on staff, Lake Forest Pediatrics provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
10. They’re a five star organization—just check out the parent testimonials on their site!
Choosing a pediatrician is one of the most important decisions you will make in your child’s life.
We are open 365 days a year – with medical professionals on call 24 hours a day – to provide the care your family deserves. Morning sick call care is available without an appointment.
We provide a full range of medical services for all children from newborn to age 22. In addition to sick and well-child care, we also offer lactation counseling, annual sports and school physicals, and ADHD treatment.