Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
CONCERTS IN THE PLAZA AT INDEPENDENCE GROVE
07/13/2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until 08/03/2021
Our outdoor concerts are held Tuesdays, 7:30 pm, from June 22 through August 3, at Independence Grove Forest Preserve in Libertyville. No rain dates.
ENTRANCE FEE AND CONCERT DETAILS
- Concerts are held at the preserve’s outdoor amphitheater, Millennia Plaza, overlooking a 115-acre lake.
- There is an entrance fee of $10 per car after 5 pm on event nights (drop-offs included). All entrance fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable all
- Parking lots reserved for concert traffic are not available prior to 5 pm. Cars are turned away when parking lots are full. For your safety, and as a courtesy to preserve neighbors, please park in the preserve only.
- Bring blankets and lawn chairs. Pop up canopies and umbrellas are not permitted in the plaza or lawn.
- Pack a picnic, or purchase a light dinner, snack or beverage from the preserve’s walk-up café.
- For concert reminders, weather updates or to learn if a concert has been canceled, call 847-968-3499, view status map here or get updates via Twitter. There is no rescheduling if a concert is cancelled.
- To make your concert outing even more memorable, call 847-968-3499 to reserve a pontoon boat for your group of up to eight.
- Before the concert begins, spend the afternoon at the preserve fishing, or boating on the 115-acre lake, or hiking, biking or in-line skating on nearly 7 miles of trails. Stop by the Visitors Center to explore educational exhibits and learn about rental space, and visit the café.
No dogs, horses or other pets are allowed in the preserve or preserve facilities.
Qualified services animals are allowed throughout the preserve and in all preserve facilities.
Visit the website for the line-up!